Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mother's Day

Wow, what a beautiful mother's day this year turned out to be. The weather was nice, the company, and food.  How was yours?  I read on one of the stepmother's posts that stepmother's day is the wknd after Mother's Day.  I have mixed feelings about that one.  Do you?  This year was extra special for me because my little girl is just about old enough to scribble a little something on my card at only 16 months old.  How sweet to see a little card that says from your daughter.  I've raised two handsome strong young men and starting over with a little girl.  How has this year been different for you?  Did you spend time with your mother-in-law?  I'd like to hear from you.  I know it's been a while since I've blogged, but we were hit with a tidal wave last year with the baby's cancer and I don't have to tell you that my priorities have taken a different turn.  Drop me a line and share your story with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment